Tuesday, October 18, 2005

had eng orals today.. it wasnt tt bad i suppose, just gave me a fright today..


changed of venue, went to 3/6 to take orals instead. okay.. havent started orals, joelle said to me, "wheres ur badge??" looked to my collar. OH MY GOSH! where is it?!?! *panicks* den there came my guiding star.. DIVINA!!! omg~ she accompanied me to the office. den when we wanna go in, saw teo there, shocked us. den ltr wait for awhile.. den ltr look again. GOSH! mrs yip was there!! AHHHH!!! okay.. nvm nvm. just dress like a nerd den ke yi liao. (: den went in, tt stupid lady standing there was talking & talking on the fone. we got fed up, cuz its almost 0800, time for orals. no time to waste, ran up to 3/6. my lucky star lent me her sticker. thx naidu!! love ya! =D .. den terrance came. she said, "okay. first 2 come out! JOYCE & GRACE!!!" took a chair each & went out. den she told me to read & read. den she kept pulling the table further & further away from me. den i dunno tt if i shuld move anot. okay, den i moved. den she pull it even further. GRRRRR!!! fed up! dun wanna move anymore. okay.. but in the end moved abit. LOL! den read read.


this were the qus she asked me. "wad was the boy wearing the stripes t-shirt thinking?" i was looking elsewhere, nv see where she was pointing. den worse still, there was 2 boys wearing a strip shirt in the pic. OMG! which boy?!?! just pick anyhow. LOL. den i said, "he must have thought was had happened to make the clothes fall." den she asked, "anymore??" i kept thinking & thinking.. i wanted to say, those clothers dropped from the sky! hahahahaha!!! LMAO. okay.. the conversation part..


first 1, "any incident tt you have seen??" told her some things.. real life okay?? hahaha.. den she asked me was i at the scene. i said no. she told me to say another 1. okay.. told her another 1, this time i was at the scene. LOL. second qus.. "any disagreements you have had wif ur parents?? or any quarrels??" talk talk talk.. wasnt as bad i suppose. den finished le. told me to call sharon out. den i heard terrance said to my sis, "grace ah! wad r u waiting for?? chrismas issit??" HAHAHAHA. laughed on my way out..


on my way to the canteen to wait for the rest of double ANE, saw ushaa. she had finished her orals too. okay.. saw yip han at the canteen wif gary. LOL. den ran over to asked him bout our results. he said, "giv me $10 first" hahahahahahaha!!!!! den he told us to follow him to the staff room. den in the lift, heard yip & gary talk in a different language. heard he gt sae, "joyce & grace".. T.T .. den yip told us to wait outside. den he took out 3 papers. mine, jie & ushaa's. den saw my marks. OMG. 39/50 for paper 1!!!! AHHHHH.. 1 more fricking mark to 40. grrrr.. den my sis gt 46/50.. gd lah! happy lah! zzzz.. nvm nvm. well, ushaa failed hers. gt 22/50.. awwww.. 3 more marks. jia you ushaa!! paper can pull u up! hahaha.


went back.. waited for the others. yeah.. omg. den shakila told me, "HEY! *his name* behind you leh!" i turned back. bluff me shakila!!! hahahaha.. den looked infront. OMG. speaking of the devil.. he's there. goodness.. den i somemore facing dem lor.. grahhh!!! took the paper, hide my face. shakila go make it worse. she shouted his name loudy, den said hi to him. goodness me. LOL!!!


omg. my post is sooo long. wrote so much. oh wells.. bye peeps! love double ANE.


2 & 2, we're even. (:


good day..

No comments: